1. Neotonic

I love Vista

I hate Vista I love Windows 7
  2. Neotonic

choice

I would go with the Drake.. or EcoDrake.. O.o
  3. Neotonic

Duravit Vario Connector, how to?

Boy do I want a Rear outlet Toilet... My Avatar Tells the Brand ;)
  4. Neotonic

American Standard Monarch

Well What you have is actually a American Standard Colony RightFit they are alright. their "full Bowl" evacuation is not the greatest.
  5. Neotonic

Food

The craziest food i have experienced was DEEP FRIED COLA!! yes lol it was good.. it was at a fair! I used to work at the local fair, they had crazy stuff
  6. Neotonic

Your Work day and its details?

I usually Go to School Monday - Friday :\ But after this year i can start life in College!
  7. Neotonic

Any Info on a new Brand

Well this Brand is not new in General, it is new to America Villeroy & Boch I was wondering how the American Version compares Performance wise to the European models. I just wanted to find out, because maybe i can save up when i have my own house and get one. I am asking today because i have a...
  8. Neotonic

Herbeau (formerly "Incepa") Toilets

Hmm it looks like a Duravit, but with American trapway. i hate it.
  9. Neotonic

Mansfield Alto 137-160 toilet review

And yet the Alto Pro has a smaller trapway. I HATE builder contract toilets like that. I prefer something that actually works xD and doesn't clog
  10. Neotonic

Can you see this?

Yum Optical Illusions xD
  11. Neotonic

Windows 7 Release Candidate Announcement

I am Dual booting 7100 and XP on my Desktop and dual booting 7100 and Vista on my laptop. *I must say Windows 7 RC runs smoother and faster than my XP and Vista lol I love Windows 7. i am going to invest into buying 2 copies of the ultimate
  12. Neotonic

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

I bet 2 of thoes videos were mine ;)
  13. Neotonic

Post your Pics

That is cool. I want to replace my American Standard Cadet 2.. lol but i have other things that i need to get.. [liable to my future...] -Camera [DSLR] - I am looking at the Canon EOS XSi for a beginner DSLR moving up From a Advance Point and shoot [Canon Powershot s5 IS { 8MP, 12X Zoom} it has...
  14. Neotonic

Toto EcoDrake?

My Parents have an EcoDrake Elongated. i have "Tested" it... it is very good. it is fast, powerful. i would recommend this toilet to anyone :)
  15. Neotonic

toilet that cleans the bowl the best?

Ok, ok, ok.. People! Hold Your Toilet Paper Rolls! You havent checked the Comparison Flushes ;) Luckly i have found some (one is mine ;) ) Toto Eco Drake {My Video} Cimarron Class 6 Flush Cimarron Class 5 Flush American Standard Champion 4 {My Video}...lol just for Fun :) I like the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks