Recent content by Nc_chris

1. N

Over pressurizing pump

Guys, I came home tonight and removed the fitting where the pressure switch line attaches to the pump head. It had never been removed. There was a reason that I could only clean in about a half inch, the fitting was close to 100 % blocked. I cleaned the fitting attached the line and after...
  2. N

Over pressurizing pump

Hello, I pulled the line that runs from the pump head to the pressure switch off and ran a pipe cleaner through. There was a little bit of dirt on the pipe cleaner but nothing that I would call significant, nothing that would be called scale or a large chunk. I then tried to clean into the...
  3. N

Over pressurizing pump

Hello, I have a problem but I’m not sure what the problem is. I have a Gouldos Model No. J03N, 1/3 Hp jet pump, a Siemens 30/50 psi pressure switch with a screw to adjust the cutin/cutout pressure, a screw to adjust the cutout pressure and a lever arm on the side for off/start/auto and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks