Recent content by natopotato

1. natopotato

DiY or No? Please help me decide. 350' 2hp replacement

Well... I must say I have BS'ed around about shit before :) something about a lack of water in the house that was really motivational :D.
  2. natopotato

Here are some pics. I had the timbers from leftover projects and through it together with some deck screws in about an hour. Tomorrow the project will be finished I am just waiting on a glued fitting to cure. before dropping the last 40' in to the well.
  3. natopotato

Thanks :) I have been trying to figure out where the tape came from my best guess is that it was wrapped heavily around the metal clamps holding the torque arrestor in place.
  4. natopotato

YAY!!!! Today my Dad and I built a 14' "pyramid" out of 2x8's etc. Anyway took about 6 hours to build the rig and get the pump out. I will post pictures soon. taking it out in one piece was great advise thank you. with 3 pulleys and the load reduction we where able to easily manage the load...
  5. natopotato

Thanks for the incredibly in depth reply's this forum is incredibly informative. I was quoted 2-3k to replace the pump with a new 1.5hp. I would not be pulling this with my "back" for sure ><. I would have to be assembling a hefty 4x6x14' tripod crane rig. Last time i pulled up the...
  6. natopotato

Cost is a big issue. I have a 2 or 3hp (prior owner is not sure) pump at around 3-350' deep with 20' 1.25" threaded PVC Drop. Ran through the franklin electric diagnostics to find out why my start overload pops within 5-10 seconds of running. Start Winding (red) pulling 12amps (3 or 6 amps is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks