Recent content by nate.barclay

1. N

Sprinkler zone turns on automatically

Hello all. I just turned on my water today to my sprinkler system to be met with an odd surprise. As soon as I turn the valve from the back flow assembly to the sprinkler line, one of my zones fires up and I have no way of controlling it other than to turn the valve back off. I can flip my...
  2. N

Turning on sprinkler system in spring

Thanks for the reply. Also, if I could ask another question. Being a new homeowner, I'm not too familiar with these parts. What do the two vavles of the pressure vacuum breaker do? I've noticed the one to the left or right turn on the water to the sprinklers, but I'm not sure what the one on...
  3. N

Turning on sprinkler system in spring

I also had a question about this same thing. Our system has been leaking the same way. We just bought the house so I'm not sure if it was winterized properly. But it is leaking from the pressure vacuum breaker. Is there anyway to adjust anything, or do I need a new one? It has been leaking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks