Recent content by nanoec

1. N

Foremost Gemini 2100

So I ended up going with the Eco Ultramax one piece at 1.28 gpf, installing it last Saturday. I purchased it for about the same price as the Foremost Gemini. The looks are about the same, the waterspot looks like a normal toilet, and it has performed great (no 2nd flushes and is quiet (at...
  2. N

Water levels

I put in a 1.28 gpf Eco Ultramax one piece last week and we are very happy with it. Installation was easy and the waterspot is what I would call normal. It has worked great and looks great too.
  3. N

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Eco Ultramax one-piece with CEFIONTECT I installed it a week ago and so far we are loving it. The installation was very easy. The one piece comes fully assembled so all you do is put it on the wax seal, tighten down the nuts on the closet bolts, connect the water supply, then put on the...
  4. N

Foremost Gemini 2100

Gary - I've been reviewing toilets off and on for a bit on this site so understand where you are coming from. I am cognizant of the quality of the Toto product and having done business in Japan, can definitely appreciate it. I have seen an Aquia first hand and was not 100% happy with it...
  5. N

Foremost Gemini 2100

Does anyone have experience with the Foremost Gemini 1 piece dual flush toilet? http://www.foremostcanada.com/products.php?prdid=243 Specifically, I am curious about ease of installation, flush mechanism quality, sound, and water spot. I like the looks of this better than the other dual flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks