Recent content by Nana Beans

1. Nana Beans

Washer Drain Lint Trap Advice NEEDED:

I just did a $170 dance with rotor-rooter because my washing machine was clogged with lint... WHAT choices do I have for a "drain pipe lint trap" (i don't have a laundry tray) Pro's? cons? Where to buy? Amount of space/room needed? ANY helpful advice greatly appreciated! Thank you! Nana Beans
  2. Nana Beans

Install Commerical Toilet in Residence

We purchased a Commercial 'Institution' Wall-Hung Toilet immediately AFTER the NEW.. restrictions were announced in California.... so we would have a 'back-up' in case we ever need to replace one of our three wall hung toilets. There was/is no difference in the plumbing...
  3. Nana Beans

1973 Kohler Toilet doesn't 'Swallow' properly..

Thanks!! BUT I guess I failed to make myself clear... Sorry! From the DAY they were installed TWO of their three identical toilets have NEVER 'swallowed' properly.... The toilets were new when my neighbors built their home in 1973... Unfortunately, as was the rage back then, they MATCHED...
  4. Nana Beans

1973 Kohler Toilet doesn't 'Swallow' properly..

My neighbors are tired of having to multiple flush their 30 year old toilets that have NEVER 'swallowed' properly.... Down through years, they have repeatedly pursued a cure, & while some local plumbers & Plumbing Suppliers have indicated an awareness of this problem in early 1970's models...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks