Recent content by naglejob

1. naglejob

Updating exsisting plumbing

talked to a plumber, his suggestions are 1. cap off the drain temporarily to see if my system functions properly 2. If everythings good just install a finish grade cap and close it up ( if i was going to add another floor drain i would have to move my main trap outside, this would involve...
  2. naglejob

I believe the main trap is required in Pittsburgh by code
  3. naglejob

I don't think I can remove the main trap, I would have to relocate it outside, and that would get expensive.
  4. naglejob

Good call, never even considered that one. What about the bell traps?
  5. naglejob

hello, i recently purchased a home. While doing some concrete work in the basement i started to notice a sewer gas smell coming from my drain in the garage. I decided that since i was doing concrete work i would dig up the drain and see exactly what was going on. It turns out that 40 years ago...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks