Recent content by N0rm

1. N0rm

Remodel DWV Layout

This is my second Thread; I hope for this project it will be the last. I would appreciate any advice comments. I am under the IPC in Virginia. Thanks, Norm there are 2 images of each Branch, not sure if they are in order.
  2. N0rm

DWV Layout Bath & Laundry

Thanks Hackney plumbing, I told inspector that I had been alerted that the sanitart tees was wong, he agreed and explain why. We have the best residential inspector. He will give you whatever time you need to ask any question and explain it to you in detail. I live in a great County to be a...
  3. N0rm

Thanks Hackney plumbing, I would appreciate if you point out the fittings that are wrong. I tried to make each fitting represent the actual fittings and dimensions. Norm
  4. N0rm

Thanks cacher_chick I'm posting those changes, and I'm going to show them to the inspector this morning while he is here doing and electrical inspection. many thanks, been in the construction engineering field all my adult life. This experience gives me new respect for people in the...
  5. N0rm

Been out of it for a few days. Here is my last a try at Plumbing I would appreciate any advice. Norm
  6. N0rm

You are right cacher_chick I'm back where I started. This new drawing is my interpretation of a circuit Vent. I would redo the washer standpipe and the laundry sink drain no vent. before I show it to the inspector next week. Virginia is under the IPC code which allow side inlets on 90s and...
  7. N0rm

New drawing will this work. I know it's duplication of drains, but I don't see how that I can vent the shower I can't lower the sewer more than 10 inches below the slab and maintain a 1/4" - 1' slope. As I read the Virginia residential code I can wet event a bath group as long as there's no...
  8. N0rm

Any advice or recommendations on how to do the shower vent I would appreciate. The image shows the vent over in the shower space I kept it as tight as I could. Norm
  9. N0rm

What if I ran the laundry room branch down past the bathroom connection to the main 3" and connected to the main 3" and wet vent the bathroom. Norm
  10. N0rm

Looking back at the image Cacher_chick posted #8 I see the wye for the re-vent is in the direction of flow. Norm
  11. N0rm

Thanks dlarrivee will have to go back to the drawing board. Any suggestions on getting the shower I would appreciate. Terry, I'm not clear on the wye backward for the shower vent, it should be in the direction of flow as though it was a drain not event? Thanks again,
  12. N0rm

The drawing wasn't to clear after I uploaded it, here is another try. Norm
  13. N0rm

Thanks Cacher_chick I appreciate your advice, I will re-vent the washer in the next drawing. week ago I had to ask what re-vent meant I am making a little progress thanks to all your inputs. I just finished change in the shower vent 45 up and over to an area that will be a bench and storageIf...
  14. N0rm

Hammerlane, there is a few plumbing fittings on Google Sketchup warehouse. They do not very accurate representation of the configuration dimensions of manufactured fittings, at least that I found. {someone out there might help us} The fittings that I use I made myself to Charlotte...
  15. N0rm

Thanks for the input dlarriveee, by Virginia Residential code, you can run a 2 inch horizontal branch 8 feet, the laundry branch to the trap is 4 feet. Have I done it right or wrong? You are definitely right on the shower flat vent I was thinking maybe I need to run the shower drain back to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks