Recent content by Mwatkins

1. Mwatkins

Basement bath vent locations

Ok, this is sounding like much more brain damage than it's worth. Think we'll be leaving the softener and condensate pump as is and moving on with life. Thanks again for all the help. Best, M.
  2. Mwatkins

I was thinking more along the lines of option 2 with a standpipe above the floor in the adjoining utility room...Specifically what you're saying here. I'm definitely more visual in my thinking so I've attached another quick sketch of what I think you're saying for clarity. In the sketch, I...
  3. Mwatkins

Hello Wayne, thanks for responding. Correct. The blue is the current rough in that is in the concrete. I'm having to make educated guesses as to placement based off of the fresh concrete repairs from where they did the rough in. Based off of this, it appears that I'm right at 8' from the shower...
  4. Mwatkins

I’ve inherited a basement finishing job that I'm unsure of how to vent. My mom bought a home that was built in 1945, 5 years ago the old homeowner found a crack in the cast iron stack where it entered the concrete floor in the basement and was leaking. It was removed and all plumbing was then...