Recent content by Muzza

1. M

Water Tank and pressure pump bypass

A solar pump would be nice but I'm really needing a simple solution. Is it not possible to go from the water inlet of the main tank to "B" just using a cutoff valve and check valve? This would bypass the entire pump/pressure tank system. The main tank is supplied by "city" water but can be...
  2. M

The tank is a horizontal type and will be elevated only 1 meter (3 feet) above ground. The house is only one story however. So from your calculation I will get a bit over 1PSI. Better then nothing I suppose. We just began digging the footer holes for the support posts for the platform.
  3. M

Hi... I'm building a home in the Phillipines and hooking up a 2000L water tank together with a 60L bladder type pressure tank. My wife was just informed that when the power is out (quite often - brownouts) we will have no water. Needless to say she is upset. Sometimes after a Typhoon there is no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks