Recent content by Muff

1. Muff

Parts for Seametrics MJ Pulse Meter

Does anyone know where I can get parts (reed switch sensor) online? I need one yesterday to get my water back.Muff
  2. Muff

Stenner injection pump control module malfunction

My PCM5 control module is malfunctioning and runs continuously on my iron removal system and severely over-dosed the water. This is a intermittent problem that seems to happen after the backwash cycle of my iron filter. My guess is that a component overheats during the continuous backwash and...
  3. Muff

Stenner injection pump control module malfunction

My PCM5 control module is malfunctioning and runs continuously on my iron removal system and severely over-dosed the water. This is a intermittent problem that seems to happen after the backwash cycle of my iron filter. My guess is that a component overheats during the continuous backwash...
  4. Muff

Automated Pure Water 12"x60" Retention Tank - Good stuff or BS?

Anyone out there using the Automated Pure Water retention tank? I'm tight on space and this product sounds to good to be true. A 12"x60" tank that out performs a 120 gal. tank. The design kind'a makes sense .
  5. Muff

High iron - failing filox system

A reply! thank you thank you Hey drick, Thanks much for the reply.If you don't mind, I'd like to pick your brain since you have a working system. Backwash- My filter is set to backwash every day and it flows at 11gpm during. I like the fact that you're keeping your backwash to a minimum to...
  6. Muff

High iron - failing filox system

Howdy out there. New place, new well, pissed off girlfriend and kid! My water has high iron and is hard. My first concern was getting the iron out and filox seemed the answer.Water seemed good for a month or two, but the iron ppm continues to rise post-filter(currently about 7ppm). When...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks