Recent content by muddyriver

1. M

Galvanized Pressure Tank Question

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo202/muddyriverdogz/watertank203.jpg
  2. M

Having problems trying to post pics to this forum,i think i have it figured out in the reply below.
  3. M

Hi guys,I will post pics tonight,i have a job to go to right now(Saturday morning).
  4. M

I have no way to describe the pump.It was just replaced 2 years ago with a commercial pump that could handle a 160 foot rise,thats all i know.
  5. M

Do you think the hp 18 would be a good mach or would you suggest a different one?
  6. M

So your saying theres another check valve down in the well above the pump?So i could switch it over to a bladder tank without pulling the pump?
  7. M

It has a check valve now but its right above the pressure tank not down in the well.
  8. M

I have around an 80 gallon galvanized pressure tank (about 65 in tall).The water enters at the top of the tank.It is beggining to leak in alot of different places and i need a new one.I cant find anybody who sells them. Somebody else recommended putting a blatter tank in to replace it.They...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks