Recent content by muddymules

1. M

Bradford White...cold leak...

I will end up sticking with the Bradford White PowerVent and installing a new one this weekend. Yes, everything has been great with the WH until I completely refinished my basement and seen this new leak. There are four us taking showers every morning and we never run out of hot water...
  2. M

Thanks for the info. How about a recommendation for a new water heater, what type and size for a family of four? It is in my basement and has to have the power vent. I am capable of installing the water heater myself and please don't suggest anything from "Home De-dumpster-pot". Way too much bad...
  3. M

Thank you for your prompt reply. I see that you have answered many questions and I hate to question your intelligence, and I apologize, but the water that is dripping is very cold, like I turned on the cold water faucet, cold. I would expect it to be a luke warm to hot if it is leaking from the...
  4. M

I installed a Bradford White hot water heater six years ago. All has been fine until the past week. I have a "two second" drip coming from the bottom. The biggest concern that I have is that it is not HOT water, it is COLD. I turned off the valve to the cold water supply line and the drip was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks