Recent content by Mturse

1. Mturse

Solid 3/8 riser installation from stop valve to faucet - tight bend

Thanks guys!!!! This site helped me many times. I think it's time to invest in a tubing bender.....but I'm glad I can rotate the stops! Will make it easier
  2. Mturse

Solid 3/8 riser installation from stop valve to faucet - tight bend

Good Afternoon, I have a new vanity and faucet I am installing.....and am using solid 3/8 supply risers. The faucet connection and stop valve are about 5 inches apart with a approx 2 inch offset so I cannot get an adequate bend on the supply rider tube. I wish I installed the stop valves facing...
  3. Mturse

PVC drain tie in to 4 inch cast service duty. Options

Thanks!!!! Closet bend awesome solution.
  4. Mturse

So 4x3 closet bent (4 inch on vertical side) where it goes from vertical to horizontal instead of wye with separate clean out. And on the horizontal I can go from 3 inch back to 4 inch ci main with the coupler in last post. I appreciate the help
  5. Mturse

I figured the blue.....but is it ok to go vertically from 4 inch cast to 3 inch PVC. And what would be best coupling to use specific? Can I use this? Will it block up? Or leak? This vertical transition is temp for about a year.
  6. Mturse

Good evening. Located in new York, Been looking for an applicable post but I don't see any that apply. I need to tie in the 3 inch PVC seen n the picture into a cast iron horizontal run. I know that I need to add supports to the cast before I cut for all the extra weight, but my question is...
  7. Mturse

Installing solid 3/8 risers to kitchen faucet

I saw that post however it applies to toilet which is a different connection than to a faucet. It has a seal and flat connection to fill valve. But thank you for response
  8. Mturse

Installing solid 3/8 risers to kitchen faucet

I was wondering if someone can help. I have searched the forums and web but can't find info. Most everyone says to use flexible braided lines from shutoff to faucet but I prefer the solid riser lines. Anyway, I understand how to connect solid riser at the shutoff with the compression nut and...
  9. Mturse

Existing Ejector pump layout basement bathroom- is it to code? New York-Suffolk county

Actually I loved it! Just not sure of his credentials. Was hoping for a few more opinions on the matter.
  10. Mturse

Existing Ejector pump layout basement bathroom- is it to code? New York-Suffolk county

I posted this in general but figured I probably should have placed it in code questions....I am looking to see if the bathroom in my basement follows code. I attached a diagram (crude) i am in Town of Brookhaven on LI New York. Mostly can venting system and ejector share same 2" vent to roof...
  11. Mturse

Basement Bathroom with Ejector - Is existing plumbing to code?

I am looking to see if the bathroom in my basement follows code. I attached a diagram (crude) i am in Town of Brookhaven on LI New York. Mostly can venting system and ejector share same 2" vent to roof? Thanks, Mike
  12. Mturse

Adding bathroom back to back with existing - share 3 inch branch?

Thanks! Thanks for the info....thats what i needed to know....it's more than 10" so i am running a complete new horizontal branch for the new bath with new vents for each fixture...
  13. Mturse

Adding bathroom back to back with existing - share 3 inch branch?

I drew up a crude picture of what i am looking to do. What i need to know is if each toilet needs its own vent? how many 45 deg bends and wye in horizontal run? I would like to arrange the existing 3" branch for both toilets. If not I will have to do much demolition in the finished basement. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks