Recent content by mtoMA2AZ

1. mtoMA2AZ

Undermount kitchen sink

Is it possible to REPLACE an existing undermount sink? I currently have a black enamel Kohler double sink, which no amount of cleaning gets looking good - it was like that when I bought the house. I hate it, and would like to replace it with preferably a black matte finish composite Mont Blanc...
  2. mtoMA2AZ

Modifying shower heads

I am NOT smart - at least when it comes to plumbing. So I do NOT know the answer. And I THOROUGHLY agree with Mabu & Willie as to what I see here on the attitude. Although what it really seems to be is FEAR, great FEAR - I've asked some local contractors to remove that thing from the shower...
  3. mtoMA2AZ

To Kohler (faucets) or not to Kohler...

Good, I am looking for OPINIONS! I know the STYLES and FEATURES I'd, but I need some OPINIONS on what some of you consider 'reliable' brands, that will last and if they need repair, that I can get replacement parts for. I can't believe how EXPENSIVE they are to start with, so I better get good...
  4. mtoMA2AZ

PS - I know there is a plumber on this forum from Cave Creek AZ - if you're out there, can you recommend any good plumbing supply houses/showrooms that are not SNOTTY? And might actually be able to give a little bit of subjective ADVICE? Sad to say, I live in Snottsdale...but one of the 'older'...
  5. mtoMA2AZ

I've already read all the 'general' info- I know the features I WANT in a faucet - the problem I'm having is with recommendations as to specific brands. VERY LITTLE of what I've found Googling is objective - it's almost all from sales websites or PR releases. Then, in various forums, one person...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks