Recent content by msk914

1. M

Sewer flies

Flies Sorry everyone, but now I am completely confused: They are not swimming up the toliet bowl, right? So I have a bunch of questions, I have read everywhere on the net, but I am still unsure about this: Is this a problem of cleaning them out of my sewer line (to the street) by cleaning...
  2. M

Sewer flies

Re flies I assume DWV is shorthand for the valve one opens to get to the sewer line from the house....The room where the flies appear is a tiny bathroom. It has a door to a even smaller utility closet where the DWV is found. The plumber told me that the DWV (when he opened it the first time)...
  3. M

Sewer flies

Hello all, I have a 100 yr old house. It has a full basement, in the corner nearest the sewer exit from the basement to the street it has a (mostly) unused bathroom. We noticed sewer flies this summer in that room. The plumber came over, opened the sewer access, and took the toilet off the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks