Recent content by mrthrills

1. mrthrills

Weird idea to possibly help with skid marks.

It seems to have worked I did pour water into the toilet to lower the water level. Then I used ArmorAll Original to liberally coat the inside of the toilet bowl. I waited an hour and then flushed once. It has been more than a week now and only two skidmarks so far. The next time the toilet was...
  2. mrthrills

TY for the replies. :) I think I will try a high tech car wax and more fiber in my diet wouldn't hurt. I will post with the results to let you know how it works.
  3. mrthrills

Hello to all again. I am very pleased with the performance of my Toto Drake toilet so far. However like some others have noticed there are the occasional skid marks showing up. Usually very tiny spots and not smears. I was wondering if it would help to pour water in the toilet to drain most of...
  4. mrthrills

Best toilet with tank for under $250.00?

Once again TY to everyone that helped with the choice of toilet. Very friendly and knowledgeable people on this forum. The Toto Drake I bought has performed very well even with my sons deposits. :) The box it came in had been sprayed with sticky foam and everything was in good shape. It took...
  5. mrthrills

Thank you all for the help. I bought a Drake Toto Toilet CST744S#11. I do appreciate the help you gave me and will let everyone know how the toilet install went and how well I like it. TY again.
  6. mrthrills

TY for the info. There seems to be an unending no. of Toto Drake toilets. :) I am looking at a Toto Drake Elongated 2 Piece Toilet CST744SB#11 Colonial White. Sorry to be somewhat gross but my son poops out redwoods and he uses 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper. (May be a slight exaggeration.) Will...
  7. mrthrills

I live in Wichita, Ks and will probably have to buy from Home Depot, Lowes or Builders Square. Are there any toilets you recommend for under $250.00 I can buy from any of these stores? Old fart here on SS disablity so don't have much in the way of money and I will have to install the toilet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks