Recent content by mrmike

1. mrmike

Reseting my Franklin Controller often, water shutting off

I am having the well guy come out and determine how deep the well is now. Find out where the water line/level is out and pull the pump depending on those 2 things. Any thoughts or suggestions?
  2. mrmike

Thanks. I will let you know what the problem was and how they fixed it.
  3. mrmike

The well was 700 ft. Pump set at 640 ft. 0-23 overburden 23 bedrock 23-700 shale 670 water 4 gpm Grout 0-80 Bore Hole size 10 (Benseal) (Tremie Pipe) Casing 0-80, Size 6 5/8, material: steel
  4. mrmike

When I push the reset button most of the time it clicks a few times then one last click and it is ok or it will do one last click and shut off again. It seems like there is a lot of sediment coming in the line clogging up the system. I have had 2 control(Franklin) boxes replaced already. One...
  5. mrmike

I will get the well report tomorrow. I just realized that when my hot water tank is filling it tends to shut off the water a lot and I have to reset the button most of the time for this reason. I bypassed my filter so it goes thru a water cleaner and softner only now. What does it mean when a...
  6. mrmike

Thanks. I used to change my house filter every 2-3 weeks. This year I have to change it weekly and sometimes more due to sediment and clay build up in the filter. That being said, the screen at the filter should be checked, etc you say. What do they do when they pull the pump? Check it...
  7. mrmike

Thanks Teets. I just had to reset the button 4 times in a row before the pressure stayed normal which is odd. I did let the faucet at the wellhead run for a while yesterday but obviously it did not work. Where would you put a screen and would you have to pull the pump in the well to do that...
  8. mrmike

Thanks for your response. He did check the ground and as far as I know it was good. I am not sure what or if he checked the motor windings? What exactly are the motor windings and how do they check them? Also, if I have a lot of sediment would it be beneficial to allow the faucet at the...
  9. mrmike

My well is about 4 yrs old. My controller box keeps shutting off. I have to reset it often sometimes several times a day. I have had the well guy check it and we replaced it twice now. The pressure goes low then just shuts off. I go downstairs reset the buttom then the water and pressure is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks