Recent content by mrginas

1. mrginas

Pre filter before water softner and a few more questions

Good afternoon We has a few discussions about my rain soft system which I got off my daughter. I do understand you have a company. If yo read over my posts you will see information regarding my home and water usages. Could you give me a ball park figure on a system for my home. Thanks. Tom
  2. mrginas

What kind of maintenance has to be done on a rainsoft softening system?

That's what I thought ,and thanks for your response .
  3. mrginas

Sorry for the double pics ,it was a learning curve , lol
  4. mrginas

Ok so this is what I have. I got this from my daughters house in Charleston sc . It was put in by the former owner. The water in that house was not hard but the owner was sold a bill of goods. My daughter had it un hooked about two years ago when she had a new hot water tank put in. I got it and...
  5. mrginas

Thank you gentleman for your advice. It's great that you can find people that are willing to take the time to share thir knowledge wit others.
  6. mrginas

Thank you for your reply. I live in the villages fl andi was told the hardness level was 11 grains. Can you suggest the size of softner I would need? There are two of us and we have guests every now and then., Tom
  7. mrginas

I live in cent fl. I am goingtoinstall a water softener in my home ,the hardness I was told was 11 grains. There are just two of us but we do have people visit sometimes . What size should I be putting in and should I install a pre filter for chlorine and sediment ? Has anyone heard of a company...
  8. mrginas

Hi Mickey Sorry it's been so long for a reply to your post.i will be taking pictures of the rainsoft system this week. I also live in cent Florida near Ocala . Do most plumbers in this area know how to seta system like rainsoft up? Thank you. Tom
  9. mrginas

I have a used rainsoft softening system .it has been disconnected for about two years. Before that it was working fine. Before I hook it up to my new home what would have to be done with it to make sure it's running properly. There are two tanks besides the brine tank . I assume one is a carbon...
  10. mrginas

can I use a second hand rain soft water system

thank you for looking at my post..I will as soon as possible get some photos for you to take a look...
  11. mrginas

can I use a second hand rain soft water system

I live in central Fl and my water is very hard. my daughter lives in SC and she bought a home in 2006 .It had a rainsoft water system in stalled in the home . There was only one person living in the home before my daughter bought the house. my daughter had the system disconnected when she had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks