Recent content by motorboy

1. M

Septic pump squirting

I just replaced my septic tank pump that pumps to the mound system. It wanted to make sure it all worked properly, so I lifted the on/off floats with a couple of rakes and it worked! I was shocked though because a hard stream of water was shooting out of the side of the PVC riser. Is this on...
  2. M

septic pump

Yes the navigation sucks. I typed my part number into Google and it directed me right to the part on several sites. You can also type your part numbers in the websites search.
  3. M

septic pump

Well I emptied the tank and took out the old Zoeller N98 pump and double float switch. No quick disconnect like I had hopped so I just cut the pvc and will use a coupler to reinstall (I was not getting in there.) I ordered an exact replacement for $180 and a new double float for $90 from...
  4. M

septic pump

I don’t believe we have a control panel for the pump, just a little alarm box.. I think the pump power comes from the main house breaker box, out to the tank where there is a small access panel in the conduit before it go’s down in the tank. I opened the little panel and found 2...
  5. M

septic pump

We bought a house that is 14 years old. It was vacant when we bought it and I peeked at the dosing tank and it was half-full. Since we actually moved it I noticed it was always wet around the cover of the dosing tank, so I pulled the cover and found it full. The full alarm never went off and...