Recent content by mosquito

1. M

Need A Good Showerhead

shower heads Check out http://www.highpressureshowerheads.com Lots of info and choices.
  2. M

Geothermal heat pump

geothermal What we have is a geothermal open loop heating and cooling system that uses the well for its water source. It is about 25 years old and needs replacing. "they say" that when running, a geothermal unit goes through 6-10 gpm. I can see where a larger pressure tank (ours is a 32...
  3. M

Geothermal heat pump

We are replacing our geothermal heat pump and in reading up on them, I found some information that says you need at least an 80 gal pressure tank. Does anyone know if this is correct?
  4. M

electric soldering iron

Thanks Saved us wasted time and a last minute trip to the store. :)
  5. M

electric soldering iron

My DH has a big electric soldering iron and says it will heat 1/2 inch copper pipe enough to solder (for in house water supply line). Is this going to work or do I need to go get a propane torch before we even start this project?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks