Recent content by moggi1964us

1. moggi1964us

Sump Pump Turns on every minute?

Here is my setup which is about to be installed (same for both front and back): Sump basin 18" x 24" Zoeller N57 SJE Rhombus Verticalmaster switch Zoeller Aquanot 2 backup system Zoeller Unicheck Valves x 2 (plastic for front sump and cast iron for rear) Concorde 108Ah Deep Cycle battery...
  2. moggi1964us

My Tankless Experiment

This kind of system is popular in the UK. I installed one of these about 4 years ago before I left the UK and it worked a treat. Hot water supply was at the tap in about 6 seconds or so nearest to the boiler and about 15 seconds furthest from the boiler. I never had any issues with the...
  3. moggi1964us

Additional sump pump specs advice

I have an existing sump hole with a crap pump that is being upgraded over the next week. It has 1.25" plastic pipe with a Dynamic Head of 8.5 feet; with 5 90' angles and a distance from pump to outlet of appx. 15 feet. I need to install a new sump pit in the back of my building and am...
  4. moggi1964us

Sump pump question

Being as I am using a Veticalmaster switch at least replacement of that should be easy if it should fail. Thanks Cass.
  5. moggi1964us

Sump pump question

Would there be a benefit to the pump cycling less often if I enlarged the pit so that a greater volume of water was moved on each cycle? Or am I just not understanding the science :o I have read of people using a plastic bucket from HD with holes drilled in it; is this truly a viable option...
  6. moggi1964us

Sump pump question

Thanks to everyone I'm the person who asked Cass to put up my question as I was having registration difficulties. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. I ordered the N57; Verticalmaster switch and Aquanot ll today. Now all I need is a sump basin; a couple of check valves...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks