Recent content by Model 60 Expert

1. Model 60 Expert

Kinetico Mach Series Potassium not drawing

Potassium is very prone to bricking solid, especially around the float assembly. Make sure there is no build up around the intake at the bottom of the float assembly.
  2. Model 60 Expert

Who can service my Kinetico head (pistons)? Indy Kinetico dealer has exhausted me

A broken piston is most certainly from water hammer. To prevent pistons from breaking in the future it may be necessary to install an expansion tank. Tech stuff.... Buy a new piston. 3 pieces total ( 1.Main valve with seal, 2. main valve seat with seal, and 3. quad ring 110 that the piston...
  3. Model 60 Expert

Kinetico 60 - Where do the balls fit ?

There are only 2 balls per unit. Originally the color was white. In the mid '90's Kinetico changed them to blue to easier find them after dropping them in a salt tank full of white salt. Go figure. you can use either color, or one of each. Blue on the right, or on the left. 2 white, or 2 blue...
  4. Model 60 Expert

Salt adjustment on Kinetico (K30)

Looks like E is your current setting. Model K30 uses settings A-D. To reset up to higher setting replacement of the entire Salt Adjuster Tube is necessary. A local dealer will be able to sell you the part. To find a local dealer to to www.kinetico.com enter your zip code
  5. Model 60 Expert

Kinetico Model 60 Salt taste in house water

Kinetico Model 60: Problem: Salty water Check Brine Draw assembly (in salt tank) top of float cup should be raised to the first line leaving about 3/8 inch gap between Salt Adjuster Tube which should be cut between D and J http://www.bluefountainwater.com/Step_4-1.jpg Is there a pre-filter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks