Recent content by mmzullo

1. M

Deep well pump check valve

LLigetfa, The top check valve had a plastic seat and the spring was broken. The new one was all brass except for the spring. I'll go back over the stickies on top. Ballvalve, The replacement one was a Bennet. I'll keep you posted.
  2. M

Well I've been shopping around for pumps. Every one tells me to put a check valve every 100 feet. It's a poly pipe. I plan on putting an extra check valve at the pump anyway. Or should I just put it at the 1/2 mark? I found the paper work for the pump install when it was done. It was...
  3. M

Thanks for the reply. Yes I heard about the water hammer only if the pipe drains. I plan on fixing this correctly but replacing the check valve was a temp fix. I have never(knock wood) lost water at any time or have any air in the faucets unless I drained the tank. The pump was replaced...
  4. M

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum but have been reading a lot about general stuff on here. I came up with a problem with my well. I was in the basement the other day and heard water running. Went to the well tanks and put my ear to the pipe and heard water running. So I checked all faucets and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks