Recent content by mkbnc

1. M

shower diverter stem

Thanks for the info and the picture. I bought a seat wrench today. I'll give it a go tomorrow. Btw, I did replace it with an identical one.
  2. M

shower diverter stem

It is an American Standard. I found it by looking through catalogues at the hardware store. The one that I replaced had a plastic bit at the end that had broken. I think I got all of it out, but I'm not sure - and I don't know how to check. Just for the record, I'm a plumbing novice.
  3. M

shower diverter stem

I recently replaced the diverter stem in our main shower. It shuts of the water flow to the shower head completely, but when you turn the shower on some water comes out of the shower head but water also continues to flow from the spout. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks