Recent content by misterfixer

1. misterfixer

Fan relay needs replacing

Changing the relay or sequencer has become a regular thing for me. Dealing with 15 year old Goodman air handlers, I've found that call backs for no blower operation ceased when I changed the weak capacitor AND the relay at the same time.
  2. misterfixer

Huge COMPUTER problem need huge help

I've been a member of this site for many years, Freeware and Shareware. They are fre and the real deal. The techs there will work tirelessly with you to clean and repair your computer. Besides the scans you have already run, they have many others. At this point, it can only be of help to...
  3. misterfixer

Water Heater leaking from T&P valve

Sorry for taking so long to return. We had significant weather in NC this past weekend. We will be installing an expansion tank in this apartment tomorrow. A bit of engineering will be necessary because of the CPVC piping. The boss wants to be sure we have the tank well supported. Pressure...
  4. misterfixer

Water Heater leaking from T&P valve

New member here with a small problem at work. This is an electric, 50 gallon WH. New resident moved into a unit, there are 3 adults bathing, washing clothes and dishes. Resident says water is showing up in drain pan of WH. Felt inside of pipe from T&P valve-it was wet inside. Replaced T&P...
  5. misterfixer

New format

If you hold down the Ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel, you can change it also.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks