Recent content by Miranda12

1. Miranda12

I know this may sound stupid, but WHERE do I put Plumber's Putty for new faucet?

I am Installing a new faucet that comes in 4 parts, each installed in seperate hole in sink: Handle, Spout, Sprayer, and Soap Dispenser. One of the tools that is recommended in the instructions is Plumber's Putty, but they do not specify where to put it. I am guessing that it goes on the base...
  2. Miranda12

Basic faucet install

Use some teflon tape?
  3. Miranda12

How to remove bathtub faucet handles?

I need more help! I haven't gotten around to taking off the handles yet, but plan to try this week. The problem of shutting off the water is becoming more prominent. Could anyone let me know what the "bib washers--the rubber washers located on the bottom of the hot and cold stems" look like, or...
  4. Miranda12

How to remove bathtub faucet handles?

My bathtub has three handles (Hot, Shower, Cold). I have to turn them hard to make sure that it does not drip. It is becoming more difficult for me to turn off the water. I was hoping that if I removed them, all they'd need is a cleaning. I unscrewed the cold handle, so far, but couldn't...
  5. Miranda12

Drip, Drip, Drip from my shower head

Thanks Thanks for the help. I have resolved the issue. I took out all of the parts and flushed the line. I then reinstalled all of the parts and it has not been leaking since!
  6. Miranda12

Drip, Drip, Drip from my shower head

I am having a problem with my shower head leaking, not from the threads, but from the head itself. It is a shower stall, not a bath. I took apart the entire handle, replaced the seats and springs in the two holes at the back (new), replaced cartridge (new), bonnet assembly, and handle (new)...
  7. Miranda12

Leaking Shower Head

I have a leaking shower head, too. I am having a similar problem with my shower head. I took apart the entire handle, replaced the seats and springs in the two holes at the back, replaced cartridge, bonnet assembly, and handle, but the shower head still leaked. When I removed the shower head...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks