Recent content by mindtab

1. M

Shared well pump needing separate usage on parceled property

jadnashua, You are so right. Am thinking now to just list the 1/2 of the property for sale with a 'shared well' ---with a new well to be drilled within a few months. If I include the cost of that in the asking price, and I sell, at least the new owners will have access to water until the new...
  2. M

Pew, the reason is lack of funds right now. True, we could sell the half of property without water rights and have new owner dig their own well. However, we wanted to avoid that for now. Jadnashua, that's a good idea. What would be good meters to use? Would you have any idea on the cost...
  3. M

The question is in regard to my well pump. I live in Hinkley, Ca on a 5 acre property (san bernardino county, southern california). I wish to parcel out the property in 2-1/2 acres each. It's already divided by fence in two properties. There is only one pump which provides water to both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks