Recent content by MikeSeattle

1. MikeSeattle

sweet smell from bathroom walls

Thanks for the info so far. I am taking tomorrow off and cutting holes to explore. More information. It is a two story house and it doesn't smell downstairs under the bathroom or adjacent rooms. Wouldn't it have to be a lot of rotting material to smell outside the house 30 feet awayfrom the...
  2. MikeSeattle

I turned off the gas and checked to see if the smell continued. It did. All the gas pipes are on the other side of the house. I went into the crawl space and could not smell anything around the gas lines or around the drain pipes. It looks like cutting into the walls is my only option at this point.
  3. MikeSeattle

It,s a kitchen wall with no plumbing.
  4. MikeSeattle

The smell comes out of the wall outlets on the wall opposite the shower. I punched a whole on the wall behind the shower wall and there was no smell. We sometimes notice the smell 30 feet away at the front of the house. The shower is not used very often but there is no smell from the trap. It...
  5. MikeSeattle

We have a strong sweet smell coming out around the wall outlets and around the baseboard in the upstairs bathroom. The smell comes and goes and we can now smell it outside the housesometimes. It is not like the sewer smell coming from the vent stack. The plumbing is less than two years old and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks