Recent content by Mikej908

1. Mikej908

Effiecient salt setting for Fleck 5600STX 48000

Thanks for both your inputs. The settings and installment for the meter was done properly. So I'm going to change the C, H, and RC settings as suggested. Also, I'll add 4-5 gals of water to the tank then regen. I'm going find ways to save of water consumption as well. We have 4 ppl here that...
  2. Mikej908

Thanks reach and banner. I'll definitely adjust the H setting and manually add water to the tank, just in case the resin needs regenerating. I'm on municipal water and the softener was newly installed and there were no hard water days because of frequent regens (higher H setting), but my salt...
  3. Mikej908

Hi Reach. I have the turbine meter. You're right, I need to regen more frequently, not less. I should increase the H setting, but I'm trying to figure out what I should adjust so that I don't waste too much salt. I'm not sure how much salt I'm using. It's regening about every 4 days, with about...
  4. Mikej908

I have Fleck 5600STX 48000 and the built in meter is not very accurate. It's more than my actual usage, almost double. So I've been playing around with the DO setting to regen after a certain number of days. And lowering my H setting to make it regen later. I still need to make some adjustments...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks