Recent content by mikeduke

1. mikeduke

Bathroom shower vent

update I looked into buying the Panasonic vent fan. I have a question for anyone who wants to help. If I get this particular fan I would be mounting it on an outside wall with not too much ductwork before hitting outside air. The vent duct is 8" in diameter. The fan has a built in damper to...
  2. mikeduke

Bathroom shower vent

Just checked out the link you sent--that could be exactly what I need. Thank you!
  3. mikeduke

Bathroom shower vent

thanks Jim, Great advice and information. The heater/fan is on an outside wall. I am pretty sure (but not positive) that the wiring originates from the lone switch in the room. What would you recommend as far as venting through the wall? Just a simple dryer vent type setup or something...
  4. mikeduke

Bathroom shower vent

I guess I should have said where the heater/fan is located. It is on the other side of the room from the only switch box, and it is about six feet up on the wall, just higher than the shower--so I would think it would be okay as far as getting most of the steam. The room is approx. 8 feet by...
  5. mikeduke

Bathroom shower vent

I have a house that was built in the 30's or 40's. There is no bathroom exhaust vent, and the room itself has no attic. It does however, have an old fan/heater that is recessed in the wall. My question is could I put an exhaust fan in where the wall heater is now, since there is electrical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks