Recent content by mikea128

1. M

Shower hot water issue - hot from tub faucet, lukewarm from shower head

ok, i'm almost too embarassed to admit this, but I actually measured the water temp coming out of the shower head and it was in fact only ever so slightly lower than at the base, if at all. Maybe some cooling going on as it traveled up the pipe or simply came out of the shower head, or maybe...
  2. M

i'll try taking off the shower head tonight or this weekend and then proceed from there. thanks for the tips guys. I'll report back with success or failure.
  3. M

any tips on taking it apart? Online instructions or anything like that? What would i be looking for other than a foreign body causing an obstruction?
  4. M

Newbie here - I've tried searching with no luck, so here I am posting away. :) As the title of this post states, I get only lukewarm water out of the showerhead in my 2nd bath, but plenty of hot water out of the tub faucet. My master bath works normally with plenty of hot water from both...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks