Recent content by MikaelJ

1. MikaelJ

Why would NIBCO/CPI Durapex PEX split (lengthwise) and leak?

picture of PEX Pipe split on last leak Here is one picture from the last leak that happened last week. I dont have pictures from the previous leaks. Also, I have found more people in another neighborhood in the same town as mine that have had the same problems. The houses were built around...
  2. MikaelJ

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

I agree. My home warranty that came with my house was more of a problem than the issues I had with my air conditioning system. I dont recomend them at all. It was the worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life.
  3. MikaelJ

Why would NIBCO/CPI Durapex PEX split (lengthwise) and leak?

We live in Fort Mill, SC. We have had this same problem 4 times in the last year. We just spoke to neighbors and have found that there are at least 3 other neighbors that have had the exact same problems with this PEX piping. I would like to discuss this further with you over the phone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks