Recent content by middie8

1. M

custom shower door jamb ideas

I have a custom tile shower. standard white subway tile, square white floor tile. What is the best idea for the door jamb. wrap the subway tile around? or is there a marble solution? any ideas are welcome. thanks in advance.
  2. M

Drain for Jacuzzi Espree 6060 corner?

we got the generic one from lowes. but it did not fit. the overflow drain runs right into one of the pump hoses. so i went to home depot and got a 1 1/4 flexible hose, clear with cross threads through. and the fittings to fit it to the pvc. that worked. i have pics if you would like. let...
  3. M

need help regarding whirlpool faucet

i am installing a whirlpool faucet and roughed in the water lines just above the subfloor with a sweat to 1/2" male thread on/off valve. Now looking at the installation manuals for a few whirlpool faucets i am thinking of buying I see that all of them are sweated copper right up to the bottom...
  4. M

Drain for Jacuzzi Espree 6060 corner?

Very strange, I cant seem to find one? Lowes had no clue and it is too late to call jacuzzi. Is it a special one made just for jacuzzis or can i go to lowes and buy a fits most type? thanks
  5. M

Putting bathroom in attic need serious help

no, no pouting at all, just staring at the back wall and the pvc and shaking my head laughing all in all im glad i did go on this page, thank you lonny
  6. M

under this room is my 2nd floor bathroom, then under that is my kitchen. those holes are drilled dale, thanks for the suggestions, I need to look and see if I can run a 3" pvc down the stack right next to the other one. thanks again and keep em coming, jim
  7. M

if i understand you right i cannot drain my jacuzzi, toilet, sink and shower into the main stack that runs down my entire house out to the street. this would be a wet vent? if so, then wouldnt that be a problem with my second floor bathroom, it drains into the same pipe?
  8. M

so i need to connect everything into a 3" pvc drain to go down and connect somewhere in the basement, because it is below the kitchen and 2nd floor bathroom. i put the "junior" in junior member
  9. M

Putting bathroom in attic need serious help(PICS ARE UP, thx terry) Here are the pics. Corner jacuzzi is going in back right corner under window. Pedestal sink is to the left of that. Toilet is in front of the sink, as you can see the 3" PVC going from left to right. And lastly a shower going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks