Recent content by mickeygil1

1. mickeygil1

Booster Pump in-line with Submersible

Increase pressure from good producing well How??? I have a new well 500' away from my house and I want more pressure at the house. I currently get about 40 psi at the house, I have a 3/4 hp submersible pump 40' in a 8" hole coming up to an 20 gal. pressure tank with a 40-60 pressure switch...
  2. mickeygil1

New system: leaking a small amount

Thanks Thanks, for a great site with alot of information
  3. mickeygil1

Thanks Hey, thanks for the information. First time ever having a sprinkler system and may have a lot of questions. It all seems pretty simple just need to educate myself. Any suggestions on any good books or manuals about sprinkler systems. Thanks if you have time to answer that would be...
  4. mickeygil1

Is this normal for a small amount of water coming from a couple of riser heads? And if not what is the fix?
  5. mickeygil1

New Well: Sand in the tub

Well, I guess time and alot of filter changing (sand and sediment) will hopefully clear up this well like my dad's well. Is there a way to clear the pipe of any sand that is in the pipe now. The pump assembly in the hole can be removed fairly easy in a matter of minutes, good rope connected to...
  6. mickeygil1

12/16 thousandths is the size of the slits The silca was bought to match the size of the slit (12/16 thoundths). The well is less than 3 weeks old so I maybe jumping the gun on the sand issue. I have no idea what size the sand/silt is coming in, it feels super fine like silk. This well is...
  7. mickeygil1

New Well: Sand in Tub We installed a 4" well screen 20', attached 20' of 4 inch pvc then approx 6-8' pvc to come out of the hole. Then 5 bags of silca sand, then wash rock. (the bore hole is 6-8") We did this well just like the one we dug 15 years ago, I just can not remember how long it takes...
  8. mickeygil1

First time post. Myself,father and uncle dug a shallow well, I ran the 3/4hp submersible 10gpm pump for 3 hours the day we stabbed the 4" casing. We put 5 bags of silca sand around the casing (6" bore hole) then filled up the 43' hole with wash rock, then the plug enviro plug I think was the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks