Recent content by Mickey Mowery

1. M

Breaker box overload?

14 and 16 this breaker box has been fine for 25 years no changes. Breaker 14 and 16 have always worked fine. I renovated the bathroom in '06 put a ground fault at bathroom sink in '06 everything has been fine since then. on the other side of wall is the kitchen, i was running toaster...
  2. M

Breaker box overload?

14 and 16 I have one more added twist to this problem...i just found out 14 breaker runs fridge - micro wave -toaster...by turning off 14 and turning on 16 i found out that it runs fridge micro and toaster and the ground fault is not working in bath room on ether breaker..could it be the ground...
  3. M

Breaker box overload?

14 runs the fridge-microwave---16 runs ground fault in bathroom
  4. M

Breaker box overload?

Ian I just found out that is to a ground fault plug in adjacient room , these are 110 breakers, they have been in use for years with no problems
  5. M

Breaker box overload?

a breaker tripped and i went to garage to trip it in on position, i noticed there were two breakers tripped, clicked breaker 14 to on position then clicked breaker 16 to on position, then 14 tripped back off, seems 14 cant be in on position at the same time as 16, they keep tripping each other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks