Recent content by michla

1. michla

constant air in plumbing after submersible pump change

If they only hadn't drilled a well so close to the house when they built it in '84, the dumm clucks! About 8 feet from the overhead garage doors. Frost heaving is a real concern when the ground becomes saturated, and signs as such like my garage floor giant crack tell me it's plug or drill...
  2. michla

Indeed ! Alot of things have changed in Wasilla over the years, it's more like the lower 48 every year so hang onto your hockey pucks... Meanwhile, appreciate those leads.
  3. michla

Ingenious ! Wish you could be in my service area ......:o Might you be able to share the source of that air relief valve for the top cap ?
  4. michla

Oh for sure, only on the hot water side of the tap tho. Aforementioned knowledgable friend suggested that the heated hot water permits gas/water seperation much in the same way that heated water suspends the mineral content.
  5. michla

Suphur gas is not common in my area. Methane very much is and harvested for profit ! And Methane is most odifirous. Earthquakes (albeit small nonetheless significant) certainly change water table flows and gas pocket releases a good bit from time to time. My residence is located near a swampy...
  6. michla

I wouldn't. There is an increasingly offensive odor to my water supply since we plugged the casing
  7. michla

Just speaking to a friend who is quite knowledgeable, he is wondering if there isn't trapped air or gas in the aquifer that wasn't confined in the casing until we put the artesian plug in ! :eek:
  8. michla

The pressure tank wasn't changed. It's an air bladder type.
  9. michla

Where would the above-ground check valve be located ?
  10. michla

Hi all, I wrote before about submersible well pump brands and last week it was done. A pro changed my submersible pump with like kind in residential well, 86 feet deep with 6 inch casing and pump set at 60 feet with pitless adapter at 8 feet and artesian plug right above that. There's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks