Recent content by Michael C. Irvin

1. Michael C. Irvin

Sump liner & perforations

I think that is a great idea ... try one smaller hole and see how it goes. I think the contractor that did this project did not even use that pipe with the holes. I looked back at the photos I took and they used a square pipe with holes in the side to let the water in ... I can also see that...
  2. Michael C. Irvin

Yes, the gray inlet is connected to perforated pipe all along the perimeter ... one side dumps into square basin and one side dumps into the round basin with both basins connected together. The square basin is already perforated and has stones all around it ... it is the round one that is not...
  3. Michael C. Irvin

Hi all, New member, home owner, and newbie sump pump guy. I have an 8 year old house and have had my sump pump fail on me twice already in an area when only moderate-to-heavy rains run the pumps. The first time, we had some water in our finished basement while we were away at Disney and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks