Recent content by mexicodiesel

1. mexicodiesel

*Submersible Pump* Need Reccomendations

pump need met Just to give everyone an update on the pump situation. I found a pump dealer and water well supplier on the border that also has a store in Chihuahua City. It is a Christian owned business that gave us a special price because we are missionaries. $724 per pump (Grundfos Mod#10S027...
  2. mexicodiesel

Hello nhmaster, Thanks for the reply. We have roughly budgeted around $600 for each pump. We are doing the project in stages. I have locals building the tanks for free, I just supply the cement. The pipe (2 kilometers) I can get locally, but it will have to come later. I need to know what brand...
  3. mexicodiesel

hey, were just poor missionaries here doing what we can with shallow pockets. If we had more support our budget would allow for a $$$$ pump.
  4. mexicodiesel

Hello all, I am needing advice on a deep well submersible pump. I need to know where and what to buy. I live in mexico, so there are not a lot of options here. I can receive UPS shipments in Chihuahua City, Mexico. The pump I am needing would need to be a 3-wire with external control box. I...
  5. mexicodiesel

Pump info needed for unusual installation.

There is no way for me to really know the usage per day since these people have never had running water before and they dont waste it like we do. I would like to only pump three hours per day @ 25 gpm just to get the upper cistern completely filled. I realize that it may take at least three days...
  6. mexicodiesel

weight of water at higher altitude

Can anyone tell me how much altitude will affect the weight of a column of water for every 1000' above sea level? Ryan Maness downinmexico.org
  7. mexicodiesel

Pump info needed for unusual Installation Thanks for replying. The cistern at the top of the mountain is being built now. It will hold 33,000 gallons. I will need a pump bigger than 5 gpm. Since there is no electricity anywhere nearby, we will have to use a generator in a small house next to...
  8. mexicodiesel

Here's the situation. I have a spring located at an altitude of 6,600 ft. We plan on building a cistern there to catch the water. We need to pump the water up to the top of a mountain at an altitude of 7,200 ft and at a distance of .8 of a mile away. There will be another cistern located there...
  9. mexicodiesel

Need Pumps specs for Sears 20/40

Need Pump specs for Sears 20/40 Hello, I have a sears submersible (Pressure 20/40 pump Mod# 390.283500) pump. Someone donated this pump to us for our ministry. I am needing all the specifications on this pump to know if it will do what I need it to. We do water systems in the mountains and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks