Recent content by Merckle

1. Merckle

Round Front ADA Toilet Suggestions?

Thanks for the replies. I'd thought that the Dalton would probably be the best choice, all things considered, and am glad to hear that most have been satisfied with that model. So, although I'd like to be able to wait for the Promenade with G-Max, we'll go with the Dalton, since we'll be...
  2. Merckle

Round Front ADA Toilet Suggestions?

I'm planning to replace a crappy Crane in a small bathroom that really only has room for a round front toilet but would like to have an ADA height. I know that Toto's Dalton is one possibility but have seen somewhat mixed reviews on its functionality. I'd very much appreciate hearing about...
  3. Merckle

Fill Valve Questions

Our two-year old Toto Drake recently developed a problem with cleanly cutting off the water at the end of the fill cycle. Disassembling and cleaning the sediment from the original G-Max fill valve failed to fix the problem, and so from Lowes I purchased and then installed a new $2+ Korky...
  4. Merckle

Round ADA Height Toilet?

Thanks... very much for your replies. Terry, on your toilet review page, I had somehow overlooked the Toto Dalton, which looks perfect for our smaller bathroom. Having recently installed a Toto Drake, with which we couldn't be more pleased, in our other bathroom, I am now strongly biased...
  5. Merckle

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Fantastic Toto Drake -- fantastic. Don't walk--run out and get one today. Unbeatable performance. 'Nuf said. Thank you, Terry, for this web site. You provide invaluable information about toilets.
  6. Merckle

Round ADA Height Toilet?

We would like to replace an old Crane with an ADA height toilet. Unfortunately, our bathroom is really too tight to accomodate an elongated toilet. Does anyone know if any round, non-elongated ADA toilets are available? Thanks very much for any replies.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks