Recent content by MelissaC398

1. M

Old Hot Water Heater Question

Thank you I appreciate all info. I contacted a plumber this afternoon who has been in our neighborhood at other homes and told him about the HWH he paused and then chuckled and said, "you've got some use out of it" but like you indicated "borrowed time" so he's coming out this week to give me...
  2. M

Thank you I appreciate the advice. I wish I could see the anode as the outside seriously looks brand new.
  3. M

Hello, I purchased a home in 2021 and thought I'd do some maintenance on the water heater (anode change, drain). I looked at the manufacturer (AO Smith) and noted the serial number indicated it was made in 2002 (it is now 2023). The water heater from the outside appears new and it works...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks