Recent content by MDHarmon

1. MDHarmon

Kinetico model 60

If the unit is functioning properly then try running a water softener product in it. There are several out there that remove build up on your resin beads. When the beads are coated then they need to be stripped so they can perform properly again. Use your favorite search engine to locate an...
  2. MDHarmon

Kinetico Model 50 won't auto-regenerate

See my write up on another thread on this forum. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/kinetico-model-30-not-regenerating.82029/ It's either plugged or the Metering Turbine Gear (#9) is shot. I posted pictures of what I found in mine.
  3. MDHarmon

Kinetico Model 30 - not regenerating

Hello John19, I found the problem with my regeneration issue. I pulled Level 1 off and relieved the water pressure. When the Kinetico service guy was out before he pulled the top apart like he knew what he was doing (got water everywhere). Showed me that everything looked good, it had other...
  4. MDHarmon

Kinetico model 60

Look on eBay now for your part.
  5. MDHarmon

Kinetico model 60 - parts diagram and installation manuals?

I just sent email to dittohead, hoping for help here. My model 60 stops just before trigger a regeneration cycle. If I move it ahead about 3 clicks with my screwdriver then it goes into regeneration cycle and then stops at the end. I would like to rebuild the head with new gears and impellers...