Recent content by mcrandi

1. M

Septic system sizing = GPD needed

however, it is very important to use properseptic tank cleaning mechanisms to improve you garden health
  2. M

Septic tank lid removal for cleaning

it is very vital to clean it once every 3-4 years time and also to use proper cleaners.
  3. M

back-up

go to control panel, system tools then you will have it or i think you can right slick on my computer then check on its properties
  4. M

Vista sleep

so to 'control panel' and check, you must have changed your sleep settings to one minute, check 'control panel'
  5. M

Swine Flue

scientist are busy finding solutions to destroy or to control it spread, this is a very serious condition which all of us have to be considered about
  6. M

grandpa

congrats!!!
  7. M

Avg

avg is very good, actually it is the fourth best anti virus in the world, its more reliable as it never details any files without the user's intention
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks