Recent content by Maxxsounds

1. Maxxsounds

toto drake eco TSU33A fill valve cycling on and off quickly

Thanks, I'll look into it. I really appreciate all you guys that helped me. This site rocks.
  2. Maxxsounds

Went down to my local plumbing supply house today. They had the whole valve on sale for $7.99 so I bought it. They did not have just the cap. Anyway, after swapping out a few different pieces, I got a functioning valve. The caps were quite different from each other as you will see in the...
  3. Maxxsounds

After about five minutes of pulling, it finally broke loose. Everything was "welded" in place. I should have took some more pics but I didn't. that thing was [I]dirty[I] Cleaned 'er all up and popped it back together. Now it stutters on and off about three times a second. Must be the cap huh?
  4. Maxxsounds

I'll get back in there tomorrow afternoon. I guess I wasn't pulling hard enough but it seemed that the very top of the valve was not coming off easy. I have opened similar valves and the top just popped right off. This one felt like it was all one piece or glued together. That's why I...
  5. Maxxsounds

Ha, Boise,ID there sir. ALL city water is that way. That brown is iron deposits. When you pull the screens off the lav faucet, you come up with about a half a teaspoon of little white pellets, kinda looks like kosher salt. Don't know what that is.
  6. Maxxsounds

Nothing is overflowing. The flapper is not leaking. Just a rapid on-off of the valve when it is filling the tank. Instead of turning on once and turning off once, it is doing that 50 times in one fill of the tank. Once every second. It stops when the tank is full. Would a defective cap cause...
  7. Maxxsounds

toto e-max fill valve issues cycling on and off quickly Thank you for the quick reply. The fill valve on my drake looks different than the one you have shown there. Attached is a photo of mine. I am trying to determine if the symptoms warrant pulling the valve out. The volume of water...
  8. Maxxsounds

Hi, 45 minutes of searching and nothing yet. Toto drake eco version, about 2 years old. Tank is st743E, bowl is elongated and the handicapped version. fill valve says "e-max by toto" on top and is green. Upon flush, the fill valve cycles on and off about once per second until the tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks