Recent content by maxxis

1. maxxis

"Machine Gun" or "Thud" and a Weeping Toilet...oh my!

Thank you for the advice! Oh, and it was installed when I bought the house in Jan 2001. What's wrong with it? I've entertained the idea of putting in a tankless water heater, but with the economy the way it is, I'm hesitant.
  2. maxxis

What kind of Spigot adapter do I need?

Hi all, Wondering if anyone can help me identify what kind of adapter I'd need to use my outdoor spigot with a standard garden hose thread.
  3. maxxis

"Machine Gun" or "Thud" and a Weeping Toilet...oh my!

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. I am having problems with one faucet in the house, which is the basement bathroom sink faucet and toilet. The faucet does one of two things randomly when the hot water is turned on: Sounds like a machine gun when you turn it on more than a 1/4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks