Recent content by Matt613

1. M

Need Help with Toilet Flange--Moss Bay Flange

Jim Yep, you are exactly right, the closet flange fits into a 90 degree hub. I will ask him to take a look next week. Thanks so much for your help. Have a great weekend!
  2. M

Thanks Jim. Do you know if this is a tool a plumber would normally carry on his/her truck? I have a plumber coming to the house next week to sweat in the cooper valves for my shower and maybe he would do it while he is there.
  3. M

Maybe another thought if I have to replace the PVC pipe...the current PVC flange fits into a 90 degree elbow. Do you think I would have any success in cutting the PVC flange off flush with the 90 degree elbow and then removing the piece of PVC from the elbow? If I could do that, I could just...
  4. M

Thanks Bluegrass Picker. However, it looks like this flange would require me to remove the existing PVC pipe and replace it with this one. I was hoping to just install a new ring and not have to mess with the PVC pipe.
  5. M

Thanks Jim. My PVC does not seem to have a slot for the flange to fit into. Here are 2 pictures: 1 with the moss bay flange and 1 with the clam.
  6. M

The flange was rusted on my closet flange so I completely removed it leaving only the PVC pipe. The PVC pipe is a 4" x 3". I read online I could use a moss bay repair flange to fix it. However when I put it around the PVC pipe it is too big. I then tried "the clam" and it is also too big. What...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks