Recent content by Martin35

1. Martin35

Water softener VS air injector

Thank you Gary for the excellent feedback. I was wondering to about the shower head, so I've made atest couple weeks ago. I've clean the shower head wtih CLR to remove some Iron deposit and I've also tried a different shower head without any odor change. Regarding cold water, I've have slight...
  2. Martin35

I use the hot water for 2 days now without any change. Do you think I need to completely drain thw water heater and fill it with fresh water ? Thanks
  3. Martin35

Strainer or not

I wonder if a strainer before water treatment equipment is always advisable? I dont really have sediment problem with my well water but I tough it may help to protect equipment downstream. I was thinking about this Twist to Clean model ...
  4. Martin35

I had this exact same odor before the water heater temp raise. The temp raise did not change anything to my problem. Thank you guys for your help Martin
  5. Martin35

I've tried pouring water from the shower directly in a bucket and smell it. The odor is in the water. Thanks
  6. Martin35

Guys Yesterday I’ve raised my water heater temp to the maximum (150F)for the whole night (at least 8hrs) and I did not see any improvement this morning. I will describe the situation more in detail to give you a better picture : -I have odor only in the shower which is the last faucets...
  7. Martin35

Thanks I will try the water heater temp raise and see what happened. On the other hand I think I will need something to get rid of Iron, but let's try one thing at a time. Martin
  8. Martin35

Thank you for the advices. As my plan don’t seems to make consensus, what about start from scratch ? For you guys what would be the ideal set-up (equipment) for my water properties ? Thanks again Martin
  9. Martin35

I'm poosibly looking to buy online a Fleck 7000SXT 40000 grains (if I go the water softener way). If I understand well the DLFC is a kind of orifice flow control (the bigger the hole the bigger the flow). Is different capacity DFLC are available ? Thanks Martin
  10. Martin35

Are you talking about a separate filter unit or something added to the softener like that : http://www.qualitywatertreatment.com/water_softeners_fleck_7000SXT.htm#kdf And if it's what your talking about, is this addition affect the softener sizing ?
  11. Martin35

Thanks for the input I wonder if adding a mediaguard with KDF85 media in the water softener may be a alternative to the carbon filter ? I'm also wondreing if it's restricting the flow thru the water softener? Thanks
  12. Martin35

I need advice. I had my well water tested and here is what I got : PH : 8 Total hardness : 7 Iron : 0.4 I’m also having some sulfur odour in the shower only (hot water), nowhere else except for some occasional and almost unnoticeable occurrence in both hot and cold water in other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks