Recent content by Martin D

1. M

Water Supply Hesitation

Problem Resolved Well, I fixed the problem. After reading all the other posts and replies, I determined that the next step was to remove the pressure switch and check for sediment buildup. Sure enough, almost totally clogged with gunk. Cleaned it out and put everything back together. Now it...
  2. M

Water Supply Hesitation

No luck yet Drained the tank and checked the air pressure...it's right on at 37.5 psi. What to do??
  3. M

Water Supply Hesitation

I have a problem with hesitation in my system. This has just recently developed so I believe it is a problem with either the tank or the pressure switch. Please help. I'll try to be as detailed as possible. Problem: After a minute or three of running water (depending on the fixture used...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks