Recent content by mark1

1. M

Line clogs every 3-4 months, HELP!

Here is my last drain nightmare. The short version. my elec.snake I have had and never used to the 75'. this house is very old no more than 50' or so to the street. No clean out at the street or house. I would sometimes bring small roots back, the drain would go down slow. after snaking forever...
  2. M

Sediment from well

what about the hour glass shape filters. that is what was originally there, it was broken off when they where installing a heating system. I could not find this same type local. So I used the large spin type. The faucets strainers stopped up before the first type was installed
  3. M

Sediment from well

I replaced a sediment filter on a home last year. It was being flushed out into a bucket through an outside spigot. In my limited well experiece, it was a large amount of sediment very fine gray, finer than play, mortar sand. The owner says thats the way in has been for many years. I...
  4. M

Pressure switches and pumps

when you have a 20/40 or 30/50 etc. switch how do you know which one to use. Why do you use different ones. Mark
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks