Recent content by Mark in Virginia

1. Mark in Virginia

Leaking Bradford White Gas Hot Water Heater

:cool: Thankyou sir! Mark
  2. Mark in Virginia

!UPDATE! I spoke with the owner of the plumbing outfit today & explained that after his Tech left, the water heater had in fact stopped leaking, after I tightened the fittings at the top. I also told him that if Bradford White was to warranty the unit & found nothing wrong....his company...
  3. Mark in Virginia

Thanks LLigetfa for your input....I hope your right & it might be fixed! Mark
  4. Mark in Virginia

Terry, Thanks for the response...the technician just pulled the cover off the bottom & looked in the glass view port....never touched a fitting. The water heater has been in since the house was built 3 years ago.....I did snug up the fittings myself after he left. I did not see any...
  5. Mark in Virginia

Thanks for the reply.....You can rent a water heater in Canada? No such animal here in the US. Please explain.
  6. Mark in Virginia

Hi ya'll newbie here with a few questions....I have a 3 y/o Bradford White model # MI 5036 FBN which started leaking last Tuesday. I called B/W & they will replace under warranty but I have to pay labor. I asked about replacing it myself but they will not allow me to because of "safety reasons"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks